Continuing on our coverage of furniture brands, today I will be sharing a Three Posts furniture review.
As it gains in popularity, I am sure there will be many questions about them.
After getting my hands on a chest drawer last fall, I am now ready to share my thoughts about them.
At the bottom of this page, I will also share some of the pieces that I love and are on my wishlist!
Stay tuned as I cover all the ins and outs of this furniture brand from Wayfair. It might just help you make the right decision if you should go for it or not!
The only way this site can exist is through support from our readers. How? By reading and sharing our articles as well as shopping! Yes! There are affiliate links to sites like Amazon, which gives us a small fee when you buy something. Absolutely no extra cost to you, so happy shopping! More details here.
What kind of furniture does Three Posts make?
Three posts has a wide range of furniture available that can satisfy almost every kind of homeowners’ needs.
- Bedroom furniture and bedding
- Living room furniture
- Dining room furniture
- Home office furniture
- Kitchen furniture
- Outdoor furniture
- Area rugs
- Home accents and other decor pieces
- Wall art and other decor pieces
- Seasonal decor including Christmas trees!
They also have 2 other lines that cater to kids and teens.
What style is Three Posts furniture?
Three Posts furniture is made in the traditional style, but what stands out is that they offer a modern take on this classic design.
Traditional furniture, also known as classic furniture, dates back to the 1600s in Europe and has never gone out of style.
Because furniture manufacturers were paid by the hour, more ornate designs were seen as a symbol of money and rank, making well-crafted furniture with these flourishes more popular and desirable.
Dark wood elements, gold accents, soft curves, patterned upholstery, rich fabrics, beautiful accessories, and other signature qualities define classic style in addition to intricate ornamentation.
Three Posts furniture has incorporated all these characteristics with a fresh new look that screams modern and classy.
Who owns Three Posts furniture?
Three Posts is one of the exclusive brands that has come out of Wayfair, one of the leading online retailers of furniture and home decor.
Is Three Posts furniture good quality?
One of the most important questions a homeowner can ask is if a furniture brand is of good quality. So, is Three Posts furniture a good brand?
The problem is that we are not buying a ton of things from them, which makes it difficult to judge if the brand is good or not.
However, we can easily rely on reviews from other customers to determine if it is worth our time and investment.
When it comes to Three Posts, I can personally say that the quality is high, especially when you balance that out with its cost.
If you did not know better, you might even think that Three Posts furniture should command a higher price for its good workmanship and choice of materials.
They do live up to their motto of not compromising quality for comfort.
Another thing to note is the company behind it. Wayfair is a giant in the online furniture retail space and has a number of in-house brands.
What’s common among them is their quality. Their products were made exactly with this group of audience in mind, people who are searching for good quality products at reasonable prices.
The other thing I always do before shopping for furniture online is to take a look at reviews.
In this particular instance, Three Posts has over 5,100 products that have a review.
There are two things I would do here:
First, I take a look at the number of four and five-star reviews. Right now, there are over 4,900 of them, which translates to 96%.
I also filter by one and two-star ratings and see what these groups of buyers say.
Is there something that really stands out which says that we should not do business with them?
For Three Posts, I don’t see any.
Where is Three Posts furniture manufactured?
To address that question, we need to learn a little more about Wayfair’s business model.
They deal with numerous manufacturers to be able to offer such a diverse range of brands as one of the largest online furniture and decor stores.
Some of these manufacturers are just using Wayfair as their marketing and retail platform rather than creating their own in order to focus on what they do best while leaving the final mile supply chain to the specialists at Wayfair.
With Three Posts, it is an inhouse brand, and as with their other exclusive brands, some of the products are made in USA while some are made overseas including India and China.
Where to buy Three Posts furniture?
This is because Three Posts is an exclusive Wayfair brand and it is here where you will get the full range of products and guarantees that the company provides.
Three Posts furniture rating
At this point of writing, Three Posts furniture has a rating of 4.6 out of 5.
Three Posts furniture location
Three Posts does not currently have a physical location.
You can browse their collection or purchase something from its Wayfair brand page.
Three Posts furniture customer service
The customer service for Three Posts furniture is handled by the excellent team in Wayfair.
I have had many interactions with them through their phone agents and they were great!
Very knowledgeable and quick to help. You will be able to get all your questions answered by them.
Alternatively, you may also consider posting a question at the bottom of an individual product’s page.
There is a question and answer section where you can ask your question.
Three Posts furniture phone number
You may contact the Wayfair hotline at 844-932-0183.
Here are the operating hours:
Mon – Fri: 8AM – Midnight EST
Sat: 8AM – 8PM EST
Sun: 9AM – 6PM EST
My Favorite Three Posts Furnishing and Decor
Three Posts Living Room Furniture
Three Posts Bedroom Furniture
Three Posts Dining and Kitchen Furniture
Three Posts Home Office Furniture
Get to work in French country style with this functional executive chair. Enveloped in linen upholstery, this chair features a high backrest, fixed arms, and a gently contoured seat. Button tufting lends a tailored touch, while foam filling provides comfort and support. Sporting a weathered wood finish, the chairs base includes tilt control, a swivel mechanism, and a lever-operated lift to adjust the seat height from 20" to 23". Plus, five hooded caster wheels let you glide from task to task with ease.Features:
- Product Type: Drafting Chair
- Frame Color: Driftwood
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Material Details:
- Frame Manufactured Wood Type:
- Back Color (Upholstery Color: Slate Gray): Slate Gray
- Back Color (Upholstery Color: Black): Black
- Back Color (Upholstery Color: Blue): Blue
- Back Construction: Manufactured Wood
- Back Construction Detail: Manufactured Wood
- Seat Color (Upholstery Color: Slate Gray): Slate Gray
- Seat Color (Upholstery Color: Black): Black
- Seat Color (Upholstery Color: Blue): Blue
- Upholstered: Yes
- Upholstered Seat: Yes
- Upholstered Back: Yes
- Upholstery Material: Linen
- Upholstery Material Quality [EU ONLY]:
- Upholstery Material Details:
- Upholstery Fill Material: Foam
- Legal Documentation:
- Tufted: Yes
- Seat Material: Upholstered
- Seat Manufactured Wood Type:
- Seat Upholstery Material:
- Seat Upholstery Material Details:
- Seat Upholstery Fill Material: Foam
- Back Material: Upholstered
- Back Manufactured Wood Type:
- Back Upholstery Material: Polyester/Polyester Blend
- Back Upholstery Material Details:
- Back Upholstery Fill Material: Foam
- Purposeful Distressing Type: No Distressing
- Natural Variation Type: No Natural Variation
- Armed: Yes
- Armrest Type:
- Padded Armrest: No
- Flip-Up Armrest: No
- Removable Arms: Yes
- Armrest Adjustment Type:
- Armrest Material: Polypropylene
- Swivel: Yes
- Lumbar Support: Yes
- Adjustable Lumbar Support: No
- Massage: No
- Tilt Mechanism: Yes
- Tilt Mechanism Type: Center Tilt
- Tilt Lock: No
- Adjustable Tilt Tension: Yes
- Back Angle Adjustment: No
- Locking Back Angle Adjustment:
- Seat Height Adjustment: Yes
- Seat Depth Adjustment: No
- Seat Angle Adjustment: No
- Waterfall Seat: Yes
- Seat Glide Mechanism: No
- Recommended Daily Usage: Medium Usage (Up to 8 Hours)
- Headrest Included: No
- Adjustable Headrest:
- Headrest Material:
- Padded Headrest:
- Footrest Included: No
- Compatible Headrest Part Number:
- Casters: Yes
- Locking Casters:
- Removable Casters:
- Caster Type:
- Glides: No
- Compatible Casters Part Number:
- Compatible Flooring: Tile;Carpet;Linoleum
- Chair Mat Included: No
- Style: Farmhouse / Country
- Stackable: No
- Fire Resistant: No
- Anti-Microbial: No
- Product Care: Wipe clean with dry cloth
- Country of Origin: China
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use: Residential Use;Non Residential Use
- Country of Origin - Additional Details:
- DS Wood Tone (Upholstery Color: Slate Gray): Medium Wood
- Custom Product: No
- DS Primary Product Style: Country / Farmhouse
- DS Secondary Product Style: French Country
- Main Wood Joinery Method: Tongue and Groove
- Kiln-Dried Wood: No
- Pillow Included: No
- Vibration: No
- Bluetooth Compatible: No
- Speakers: No
- Headphone Jack: No
- Made to Order: No
- Licensed Product: No
- Licensed Product Category:
- Sports League Name:
- Entertainment Studio:
- Movie / Show Series Name:
- Character Name:
- Corporate Brand:
- Fashion Brand:
- Celebrity Name:
- Sports Team Name:
- Stiftung Warentest Note:
- Imported: Yes
- Composite Wood Product (CWP): No
- CARB Phase II Compliant (formaldehyde emissions):
- Chemikalien-Verbotsverordnung, Section 3 Compliant:
- TSCA Title VI Compliant (formaldehyde emissions):
- ADA Compliant: No
- ANSI/SOHO S6.5 Small Office/Home Office:
- CPSC - 16 CFR 1303 Compliant: No
- ANSI/BIFMA X6.1 Educational Seating: No
- Contains Flame Retardant Materials: No
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.11 Large Occupant Office Seating: No
- CAL TB 116 Compliant: No
- TAA Compliant: No
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.4 Lounge & Public Seating: N
Three Posts Outdoor Furniture
In conclusion: Three Posts Furniture, are they good?
Three Posts furniture and the unique brands under Wayfair, in my opinion, provide exceptional value for money.
Many of its things are so reasonably priced that I’m sure some individuals would gladly pay twice as much for an identical item.
When you consider Wayfair’s simple purchase process and excellent customer service, I believe this is a clear winner.
Not only that, but if you’re displeased with your purchase, Wayfair has a 30-day return and refund policy, making this a risk-free buy.
Find your Three Posts furniture now!
What to read next:
- Rivet Furniture Review: 5 Products That Look Premium Without The Price Tag
- Ashley Furniture Review: All Questions Answered
- Greyleigh Furniture Review: Modern Luxury Without the Price Tag
- Nathan James Furniture Review: Great for Budget Conscious Shoppers
- Wayfair Furniture Review: Must Knows Before You Shop