150+ Beautiful Wall Photo Frames You Should Be Hanging!
Wall decor is so diverse and exciting, and there are so many things that you can put up on that plain canvas that hardly gets any attention!
I get very excited when I talk about wall decor, and in this article, I am going to help you find the best wall photo frames!
Whether you are just searching for just one frame to display your best travel photo, your most inspiring quote, or to create a wall photo gallery, there is definitely a wall photo frame suitable for your home.
Turn your wall into an art exhibition now with something that is uniquely you!
What style should I choose for my wall photo frame?
The answer really depends on the overall style of the house, or room. I personally like way too many styles to give you a suggestion, but popular ones like Scandinavian, Rustic or Traditional should be on your radar.
Some houses that I have been to actually have different styles in different parts of the house.
For example, I have seen a couple’s home that has a traditional style in the main living area, but in their bedrooms, they opted for a rustic design.
It might seem odd for some people, but I feel that it is totally acceptable. Hey, some of us are fickle, and adore many things at once!
Simple steps to create a wall photo frame gallery (Photo frame arrangement on wall)
- Start on the floor. Using existing picture frames or simply some tape, map out the design and layout that you like, taking into consideration the amount of space you can work on. Do not try to overload one wall with everything style you can grab, as that will simply become clutter and turn into an eyesore. Don’t forget to take a photo for reference later!
- Decide on your style. Your wall gallery has to blend in with its surroundings, otherwise, it can quickly become a home decor disaster. Stick to the main design principles of the room, for example, Scandanavian style, and design your wall accordingly. Some styles might allow for overlaps, such as farmhouse and rustic, so do bear that in mind.
- How to hang the frames. There are several ways to install your wall picture frames. Depending on your preference and any limitations, you can choose to use hooks, self-adhesive velcro, tape as well as sticky putty (for small frames). I personally like to use velcro, as they don’t leave any marks should I wish to switch them out or move them elsewhere (yes, I do that quite a lot). Plus, hooks mean that I need to drill holes, something I don’t fancy very much.
- Marking the spots. If you have one large piece of wall photo frame, use this as the center of the gallery. Using a pencil, start marking out the corners of the largest frame. If you are using hooks, this is the time to mark out the center spot where the hook is going in. From here, you can start marking out the other spots you planned out in step 1
- Hang them up and enjoy your photo frame wall decor masterpiece!
Check out these amazing Wall Photo Frame Ideas!
[block id=”sign-up-for-amazon-prime”][products category=”31″ columns=”3″ limit=”300″ orderby=”price” order=’asc’]
LOVE this Article? Pin IT!