I’m a sucker for wall art. I’m of the opinion that wall art is the single best and cheapest way to spice up your wall and turn an otherwise drab surface into something that reflects my interests and personality.
Decorating your home can be a challenge, both physically and financially.
So I wanted to do something for our readers, who inspired me to create this post. You will find a collection of free wall art printables that I will continue to add to as I find new stuff. If you just moved into a new place or you need a quick update to your current wall decor, you may consider using some of the designs here.
This is also a great way for me to give back to our readers who have made purchases on our site, whether through an affiliate link or via our own Wallccessories Exclusives.
The prints can be used in a variety of ways:
- Print them out in your local printer and display them as is (try out Staples)
- Print and frame them (my top choice, check out frames here)
- A gift to a friend
What kind of paper should you print your free wall art printables on?
- Matte paper – This is one of the most commonly used papers, and it is an ideal option for typography or watercolor prints. The finish is smooth and subdued.
- Glossy paper – This is typically used when printing photos or images. The colors are sharp and vivid and resemble a photo printout.
- Cardstock – This type of paper is similar to what’s used to make name cards. They are harder and sturdier, which is great for unframed prints.
- Photo Paper – Commonly used to print out photos, they are thicker and have a glossy finish.
If you are searching for wall art that you can download and print yourself, you have come to the right place!
How to access the free printable wall art?
The photos you see on this post are of low resolution, which means they are not suitable for print. So please do not simply save the image and bring them to your printer.
To gain access to the high-resolution prints (jpg format, 300 dpi, great for printing), all you need to do is fill up the simple form below and voila, you’re in!
An email will be sent to you where you will gain access to a VIP library of all the resources that have been created for you!
What types of wall art printables are there?
I love to dabble with design once in a while which has led to me creating many of our own wall art! I can’t say they are excellent but at least they are unique! If you want to check out my designs, do visit the Wallccessories Exclusives collection.
Check out the gallery to see what you can download, and right below that, you can have a glimpse at how it might look in your home.